Webinar: How to Link your Diversity, Equality & Employee Engagement Data - On Demand
Watch our RoundtableThe Happiness Index and Williams Kent host a virtual roundtable exploring “How to Link your Diversity, Equality & Employee Engagement Data”. Matt Phelan and Kevin O'Brien are joined by:
- Dr Jenny Cook, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Data Lead, The Met Office
- Monica Stancu, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Meera Roy-Chowdhury, Diversity & Inclusion Adviser, Business in the Community
- Cat Wildman, Co-Founder, The GEC
- What are the biggest challenges that companies are faced with when it comes to the collection and use of Diversity data?
- How does the collection of Diversity data impact on Employee Engagement?
- Should we be disaggregating Diversity Data to look at intersectionality? Why?
How Long Does it Last?
The session will last 70 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?
There is no charge for attending this event.