Webinar: Can Employee Monitoring and a Trust Culture Coexist? - On Demand
Watch the RoundtableAs remote and hybrid working become the norm in many workplaces, more organisations are considering the use of employee monitoring technology. But can employee monitoring and a trust culture coexist? Matt Phelan is joined by:
- Jonny Gifford, Senior Researcher, CIPD
- Louise Lawrence, Employment Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Willorna Brock, Senior HR Business Partner, The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Matt Stannard, Head of Robots, The Happiness Index
- The current trends in employee surveillance, including which organisations are using it and how, and what technology is currently available.
- What the legal position is on employers monitoring their employees.
- What the moral position is on the monitoring of employees and whether it can ever be justified.
- If employee monitoring can coexist with developing a high trust culture.
- The best way to measure the outputs of employees.
How Long Does it Last?
The session lasts 45 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?There is no charge for attending this event.