Webinar: ESG and the Role of HR (50 mins) - On Demand
Watch our webinarESG (environmental, social and governance) has risen to the top of boardroom agendas to become a key strategic focus. But what exactly is ESG and what is the role of HR in delivering an organisation's ESG agenda? Join Matt Phelan as he speaks to:
- Kevin Withane, Founder, Diversity X
- Emily Balcombe, ESG Coordinator, YouGov
- Greg Allen, Partner, TPA Capital
- What Is ESG? Is it the same as CSR or different in some way?
- Why is ESG growing in prominence?
- Do higher ESG scores translate into better business performance?
- How do investors measure the performance of organisations using ESG scores?
- Why is ESG relevant to HR leaders?
- How are an organisation’s people strategies measured using ESG metrics?
- Looking specifically at cultural health how is this measured and why are employee engagement and happiness important metrics?
- Is it possible to find comparable ESG metrics on people data?
- Does ESG present HR with an opportunity to improve the future of work?
How Long Does it Last?
The session will last 50 minutes
Is There a Charge for Attending?
There is no charge for attending this event.