Webinar: Forging the Future of Work (On Demand)
Watch our RoundtableAll global organisations have faced profound changes to how they operate since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Whilst some employees have thrived, relishing the greater flexibility they’ve been afforded, others have experienced increased stress, anxiety, burnout or extended periods of furlough.
As we emerge from the crisis, there’s a golden opportunity to forge a better future of work. HR leaders will be central to defining new people and employee engagement strategies that enable both their organisation and people to thrive.
Matt Phelan is joined by:
- Caroline Court, Head of Global Workplace Community & Innovation, Ericsson
- Jo Henderson, HR Director, Clear Channel UK
- Dr Scarlett E Brown, Consultant CIPD
- How to embrace the opportunity and reimagine your people and employee engagement strategy to create a better “new normal”
- How to address the biggest people challenges that have emerged as a result of the global pandemic
- What impact the pandemic has had on workplace culture and how culture will be impacted by a hybrid working environment
- Whether the pandemic has fundamentally transformed the strategic role of HR leaders
How Long Does it Last?
The session will last 50 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?
There is no charge for attending this event.