Webinar: Racial Equality in the Workplace - Catch Up - On Demand
Racial Inequality RoundtableJoin The Happiness Index and Williams Kent for a virtual roundtable exploring “Racial Equality in the Workplace”. Matt Phelan and Kevin O'Brien are joined by:
- Edleen John, Multi-award winning Diversity, Inclusion and Culture Consultant
- Cat Wildman, Co-Founder, The Global Equality Collective
- Yinka Opaneye, Group HR Director, GameAnalytics
- How have recent events and the racialised stress and trauma it has caused been dealt with in the workplace?
- Where do existing Diversity & Inclusion policies fall short?
- How do Black people feel in the workplace? How do Black people feel about their career path? How does this compare to other minority groups?
- What’s the first thing an HR leader should do after listening to this session?
How Long Does it Last?
The session lasts 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?There is no charge for attending this event.