Webinar: Reimagining Employee Engagement
MUST WATCH EVENT!
2020 saw unparalleled change to both our personal and professional lives. It negatively impacted employees’ mental, financial and physical health, fuelling increased stress and burnout and a sharp drop in levels of happiness and engagement. As well as forcing organisations to embark on a supercharged programme of cultural and digital transformation.
If the HR community are to lead their organisations out of the pandemic in 2021, how should they reimagine employee engagement?
Our Expert Panel
Matt Phelan was joined by:
- Lisa Haggar, HR Director, The Fielding Group
- Daiana Vivan, Employee Experience Solutions Director, Sodexo
- Kenlyn Klamper, VP People + Culture, Apkodo
- What lessons HR leaders have learnt from the pandemic
- How well organisations are currently engaging their people
- The short and long-term challenges HR leaders face in reinventing their employee engagement model
- How HR leaders can create a focussed plan to deliver the changes that will enable their people to go from surviving to thriving
- How to reconnect employee engagement and employee happiness
- How to comply with the UK Corporate Governance Code and strengthen employee voice in the boardroom
How Long Does it Last?
- The session lasts 65 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Watching?
- There is no charge for attending this event.