Webinar: How to Execute a Non-Biased & Diverse Talent Strategy - On Demand
Watch the RoundtableJoin The Happiness Index and Williams Kent for a virtual roundtable exploring how to execute a non-biased, diverse talent strategy. Matt Phelan and Kevin O'Brien are joined by:
- Catherine Boyd-Maunsell, Head of HR, Process Systems Enterprise
- Kevin Withane, Lawyer, Culture Builder, and DE&I Advocate
- Michelle Willacy, EDI Director, Textile & Co
- Luke McClaran, HR Director, Vitality
- Talent Acquisition - The chicken or the egg?
To achieve a non biased and fair recruitment process, where do you start? Should you focus on uncovering and attracting diverse talent into your organisation? Or, should you invest in creating a culture where all your people, regardless of background, have an equal opportunity to thrive and progress.
- Talent Development - David vs Goliath
How can you best support under-represented groups to rise up the organisation and overcome the deep rooted systemic discrimination that affects them.
- Talent Strategy in Action - Case Studies
Luke and Catherine share where Vitality and PSE are on the journey to executing a non biased and fair talent strategy, including the biggest challenges and biggest opportunities to date.
How Long Does it Last?
The session lasts 1 hour 10 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?There is no charge for attending this event.