Webinar: Creating a Thriving Culture in a Remote First World - On Demand
Watch the RoundtableThe global Covid-19 pandemic is testing workplace cultures, HR teams and leaders like never before. As we finished the first 6 months of lockdown we reflected on how organisations can create a thriving culture in a remote first world.
Our Global Head of Happiness, Matt Phelan was joined by:
- Noel McGonigle, HR Director UK, Europe & Middle East at Savills
- Valerie Mann, People Director at Elder HQ
- Katie Jacobs, Senior Stakeholder Lead at CIPD
- What is workplace culture and why is it important
- How culture is created and sustained and whether this can be done remotely?
- How have cultures fared through the pandemic and what lessons can we take into the next stage where remote working will remain the norm for many of us?
- How best to create a culture that encourages creative thought and collaboration.
- How to avoid a 2 tier culture (remote workers versus those in the workplace).
- What should the priorities of HR and leadership teams be for the next 6 months and beyond?
How Long Does it Last?
The session lasts 55 minutes.
Is There a Charge for Attending?There is no charge for attending this event.